This abandoned school in Denmark was built in 1930 as a German school and was converted into a Christian school in the 1950s.
The school operated as a boarding school and the all-time presence of the students was central to the school's vision and goals. For several years, the motto of the school was "learning to live life".
Since it was a privately funded school, it got into more and more economic difficulties until it had to close in 2012.
For a time, the premises were then used as accommodation for refugees. The school has been abandoned for good since around 2015.
Visited: August 4, 2019
Status: Abandoned / Possible Renovation