This former brewery was built in 1907, but the brewery operation was shut down as soon as 1920, when the local beer tycoon took over this
Various businesses used the building in the years that followed - among others a butter factory and a rubber renewal company for car tires. In later years, the building housed doctor's offices, an autoshop, office rooms and living apartments.
Parts of the building have been abandoned longer, but the last tenants left the building in 2010 and since then, the vandalism has taken its toll.
Although the building and the property are for sale, there is no investor in sight, so the building will probably be demolished in the near future.
Update: The demolition has begun in July 2014.
Visited: January 12, 2014
Location: Lübeck, Germany