These buildings actually are two abandoned companies. Part of the building ensemble is an abandoned chemical laundry, and the other part are the abandoned factory halls of an old fire extinguisher factory.
The construction of both parts dates back to the second half of the 19th century, sometime between 1870 and 1890.
Many of the buildings have collapsed or have been demolished in the past years.
The remianing buildings have been placed under monument protection, but there are no plans for the future.