The company that used these manufacturing halls was founded in 1950 as a VEB (people owned company) in Eastern Germany.
It was specialized in constructing and building large industrial cooling plants for ships, industry and trucks, and also display refrigerators for the retail sector.
During its prime time, more than 2.800 people worked in an area of about 180.000 square meters - now it is a ghost town, populated only by cats, vandals and copper thieves...and of course a couple of guys taking pictures.
Visited: August 24, 2013 and May 15,2014
Location: Undisclosed, Germany