This abandoned hotel in Denmark consists of three seperate buildings.
The oldest one was built in 1859 as a depot for a local trader. This building had a timber-framed annex. The actual hotel building was built in 1879. The storage house was used as such for about 50 years before it was sold to the hotel owner and added to the hotel enterprise.
A landing pier was built at the beach, which is only a few meters from the hotel, so that giests could reach the hotel with boats.
Since 2008, the hotel has been abandoned. In 2012, one of the buildings burned down to the ground.