In the middle of the 18th century, the estate of T. came into ownership of a new landlord.
Around 1780, this new landlord had a new mansion constructed in the style of a Dutch baroque castle.
The family resided here until they were expropriated at the end of World War II in 1945.
At the beginning of the 20th century, the mansion burned down almost completely, but the landlord had it reconstructed almost exactly like the original.
After 1945, the building was used as an agricultural school and as an institute for agranomy.
During the 1950s, the mansion was renovated.
After the German reunification, a private owner purchsed the estate.
The current owner had the windows walled up with bricks to protect his property against vandalism, and there is talk about the mansion being turned into a hotel, but nothing has really happened yet.
The mansion itself originally is a 15-axle rendered building and has a mansard roof.
The roof enlargements as well as the single-floor pavillion on the southern gable date back to the reconstruction at the beginning of the 20th century.
Gallery Update: New photos added taken on May 14, 2017.