The train station H. was taken in operation as ealry as 1846. As with all station, this one also was equipped with the usual facilities for maintenance and repairs.
There was a railyard, a ten-track enginehouse and a turntable. Another building, very similar to the first one makes it safe to assume that there used to be a second enginehouse, but here, all traces of a possible turntable and the corresponding tracks are gone.
In addition, there are more sidings,, workshops, and a water tower on the premises.
A large part of the area is inaccessible as it is being used by a local railway company for storage and repairs.