Not much is known about the history of this abandoned forestry school.
It lies in the Northeast of Germany. SInce the early 1950, more than 2.000 foresters and forestry managers have gotten their education here.
In 2005, the forestry school was integrated into the professional school for agriculture and agrucultural economics for administrative purposes.
In 2008, the school moved to another site and the old buildings of the forestry school was closed down for good.